Yala Peak beautiful and tranquil in the heart of the Langtang region of Nepal. Though it is considered as easier treks. It is regarded as a easiest peak which doesn’t require climbing experience. A person with general knowledge about climbing can conquer the summit. Langtang region offers you a fascinating experience of culture and tradition as well as enchanting Himalayas which helps to forget all obstacles that you have faced. Though you have to complete your climbing on a stipulate time, you will fall in love with the natural beauty of Langtang.
Package inclusions and exclusions
Whats included in this tour
Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport
- Hotel accomodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with B/B as per the itinerary
- Transportation Kathmandu –Syaprubesi- Kathmandu by private vehicle/local bus
- Porter-s transportation and equipments Kathmandu to Syaprubesi to Kathmandu
- Langtang National Park Fee
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee during the trek and climbing period
- Sleeping tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, mattress, table and chairs kitchen gears, during the climbing period
- Climbing material (fix rope, ice screw, ice bar and etc.)
- Climbing guide-s and necessary porters during the trek and climbing period
- Climbing guide-s equipment fee
- Staff: all meal, accommodation, daily wages and Insurance
- Farewell dinner
- Company service charge
- All necessary government taxes
Whats not included in this tour
Items that are not covered in the cost of tour price.
- Personal equipment
- Personal & medical insurance
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Ice axe, Carabiner, Jummer, figure 8, harness, crampons, boots, helmet and etc.
- Bar bills & beverage (like mineral water, coke, beer etc)
- Personal expenses
Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
Free day Sightseeing/ Preparation for the peak climbing
Drive to Shyabru besi overnight at Teahouse
Trek to Kyangen Gompa via Langtang village/Explore around valley.
Ascend to the Yala peak base camp Base camp / stay at tented camp
Base camp - climbing practice day and Acclimatization
Summit the Peak and Kyangen Gompa
Trek to Lama hotel and Syabru besi
Drive to Kathmandu / rest day in Kathmandu
Yal peak climbing trip in Langtang retion ends / airport transfer