Annapurna Expedition it is the most dangerous of all the eight thousanders. Beside these danger several attempt were led by different climbers but there attempt, was unsuccessful. The first attempt of Annapurna – I was first climbed by Maurice Herzog a French Expedition in 1950. The entire massif forms a barrier on the north side which dominates entire Pokhara Valley. The Mountain remained pristine till 1970. Numerous summiteers led by different groups, hardly reached the summit due to its very steep and difficult route to South Face. According to the reports of government there have been 130 ascents on Annapurna I. But the stories of those brave men who made the first ascents would continue to enthrall all lover’s of mountaineering, adventure and the Himalayas. Mt Annapurna is regarded as lowest peak 8091m peak in the world.
Package inclusions and exclusions
Whats included in this tour
Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu &Pokhara on B/B basis as per the requirement.
- Climbing permit of Annapurna – 1
- Three board meal during trekking till Lete/ All meals and accommodation during climbing period
- An 1 trekking and base camp guide, 1 cook and cook helper
- Transport Kathmandu – Pokhara – Beni – Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Necessary carrying porter from Lete to Base camp of Annapurna
- Liaison Officer equipment allowance, daily allowance/ Medical, rescue insurance.
- Oxygen-mask & regulator emergency (use pay it)
- Satellite phone (pay calls) per minute system call
- Solar panel lighting in base camp & battery charging
- Welcome dinner with typical nepali songs and dances in Kathmandu
Whats not included in this tour
Items that are not covered in the cost of tour price.
- International Flight Ticket
- Nepalese entry visas fee
- Personal expenses such as bottled drinks, showers and laundry
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Personal Insurance/ Trip Cancellation Insurance/Medical/Emergency evacuation Insurance
- Satellite phone calls and e-mail costs
Arrive Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Kathmandu , Preparation for expedition
Kathmandu - Briefing in Ministry
Drive to Pokhara - Beni & Galeshowe
Ghasa to Lete and River side
River side to Jungle camp
Jungle camp to MiristiKhola
MiristiKhola - Annapurna North Base camp
Climbing Peried of Annapurna 1 (8091m)
Annapurna Base camp to MiristiKhola
MiristiKhola - Jungle Camp
Drive to fly to Kathmandu