Mount AmaDablam 6,812 metres (22,349 ft) is regarded as the most fascinating mountain for climbing. The climbers requires technical knowledge for climbing like steep rice, rock and snow climbing. In compare to Everest, Normally three camps are set in approach above the base camp(4,570m). Basically South- West Ridge is used by climbers ascent from Base Camp to Camp is regarded as tough days of the expedition. Climber have to pass through grassy moraine ridges and rocky ground to set camp I. Similarly the camp II is set by crossing through rocky bowl. Therefore climbing route from camp II changes with the steep mixed of rock, ice and snow. Summitting AmaDablam is challenging therefore it still able to attract climbers.
Package inclusions and exclusions
Whats included in this tour
Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Guide and Sherpa required on summit day as per the clients number of pax
- Bottled oxygen
- Personal equipment carried on the mountain
- Government royalty fees of Nepal
- All expedition requirements
- All climbing and trekking permits
- Flight ticket in Nepal
- Hotel accommodation in Nepal as per the requirement
- All team equipment and expedition staff including Sherpa support
- All food and necessary accommodation during climbing period
- All essential necessary supply to ensure to make a safe and strong for the summit
- Medical Base Camp Doctor/ e-mail and satellite phone
- All necessary Internet dispatch which is updated daily by guides and Base Camp staff on summit day.
Whats not included in this tour
Items that are not covered in the cost of tour price.
- International Flight Ticket
- Nepalese entry visas fee
- Personal expenses such as bottled drinks, showers and laundry
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Personal Insurance/ Trip Cancellation Insurance/Medical/Emergency evacuation Insurance
- Satellite phone calls and e-mail costs
- Tips for guides and Sherpa staff
Arrival Kathmandu – Hotel
Day free to organize gears and breifing on the trip
Fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,410 m.
Kalapathar& back Lobuche.
Trek to AmaDablam BC 4,480 mtr.
AmaDablam Climbing Period
Back to Base Camp and clean Base Camp.
Trek back to Namche Bazaar.