Helambu Trek is a short trek which is close to Kathmandu Valley. Normally this trail is relatively un-spoilt. The trail allows you to experience about hyolmo culture of mountain people,majestic waterfalls, bamboo forests and snow-capped Himalayas. Most of the part of Langtang region is dominate by Tamangs and Tibetans. The Helambu Trek begins from Sundarijal an Hour’s drive from Kathmandu. The Trail passes through thick mountain forests with Himalayan views , beautiful rice terraces and Buddhist Monasteries.
Package inclusions and exclusions
Whats included in this tour
Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Transfer Airport – hotel – airport
- Transportation from Kathmandú –Sundarijal - Melamchi- Kathmandu by Private or Local bus
- Accomodation in Kathmandu with B/B basis as per the itinerary
- Langtang National Park fee + Tims Card
- Three Board Meal during the trek
- Accomodation in Tea houses/Lodges during trek
- One experienced guide & necessary porters during the trek
- Guide and porters all meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Guide and porters all land transportation
- All government and local taxes
Whats not included in this tour
Items that are not covered in the cost of tour price.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal equipments
- Personal & medical insurance for trekking
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Bar bills & beverage (like mineral water, coke, beer etc)
- Personal expenses
Sundarijal to Chisopani (2,300m)
Chisopani to Khutumsang (2,470m)
Khutumsang to Tharepati (3490m)
Tharepati to Tarke Gyang (2620m).
Tarke Ghyang to Sermathang (2620m)
Sermathang to Malemchi Pul Bazar (846m) and drive back to Kathmandu